Persimmony holds a contract with the State of Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) as part of the Cooperative Contracts Program.
Through this DIR contract, Persimmony is pleased to offer Electronic Case Management (ECM) and TimeStudy (TS) software and related services. Customers can purchase directly through this DIR contract. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state
Persimmony will work with customers to ensure their satisfaction with our software.
How to Order Products and Services:
Contact Persimmony to obtain a price quote and information on submitting an order:
- For product and pricing information, please visit the Persimmony International website or contact James Teeter at (817) 716-5347.
- Persimmony will, accordingly discuss the scope of the product needs and consults with the client on the desired end goal so that the software solution meets the client’s needs and responds in the affirmative to being within scope.
- Persimmony then develops an implementation plan and offer in compliance with the prospective client’s requirements and submits for review.
- Generate a purchase order made payable to Persimmony International and you must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4489 on your purchase order.
- E-mail or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
- Once an offer is accepted, Persimmony customizes the software package that meets agreed on appearance and function.