We have years of experience successfully navigating audits and desk reviews.
Our experts are ready to answer any questions you may have about our TCM Audit module and set you up for success.
Follow the steps below to ensure a smooth audit process.
- Notify us of your desk review by submitting a support ticket as soon as you are notified by the state. Include date and fiscal year being reviewed.
- Have prepared and share with us:
- A copy of the letter from the state.
- A copy of the encounters involved in the review.
- Ensure that the State TCM data for the designated fiscal year has been imported into Persimmony.
- If not, it will need to be imported ASAP. This is how we get the TCM Encounter IDs to “load” the encounters into the TCM Audit module.
- Notify us when this has been done or if you need assistance doing so.
- Find out from the state which auditors will be doing the desk review and provide us with their names, phone numbers, and email addresses so they can be added, or reactivated, in your Security module.
Once encounters are known, Persimmony will generate a TCM QA report for all of the clients involved in the review. We recommend these reports be reviewed to help you determine areas of strength and/or weakness in preparation for your desk review.
We also suggest you familiarize yourself with the TCM auditor documents available in the TCM Audit module and the ECM Help screen. These include documents that the auditors use to perform the desk review in Persimmony and understand Persimmony’s billing logic and Action Plan.
Contact us by submitting a support ticket to discuss any questions you may have, review how the TCM Audit module works, or work with our staff to ensure the quality of your data.